About Me

My photo
Learning to face life with a smile...and occasional hysterical laughter.

Monday, April 16, 2007

When I Get to Heaven....

This post is short and very unlike most of my posts here. Too bad. It's my blog, so I can do what I want. ;)

So, when I get to heaven, I'm going to be a mermaid part of the time. I love the ocean, and I want to swim with the dolphins and sea turtles. I'm not too sure about the sharks, but if the lion and lamb can lie together, then I figure I can be friends with a shark.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to fly, not just float but really truly fly when I get there.
Joelle

Sunshine said...

Steven says he wants to run up to a lion and give him a big ol' bear hug. ;)

I guess I'm just a water girl. :)

Unknown said...

I'd like to paint butterflies with your mom. I loved hearing her talk about that!

Sunshine said...

:)

I do miss her artistic abilities. One thing I do know about Mom -- she wanted a tree house for her "mansion." I, of course, want a beach cottage. I know the Bible says our Father's house has many rooms (we may not get that "mansion"), but it's fun to imagine, isn't it?

Gail (but you can call me G) said...

Ooooh, I wanna fly too! I used to have dreams that I could, just like Peter Pan, just flying through the air wherever I wanted to go. By the way, the secret word for this entry is ifpmaddy. Kinda ironic . . .

Sunshine said...

When I read the last part of your entry, G, I could hear someone whispering, "Today's secret word is...."

As for the flying...I'd kinda like to go hang-gliding or take a hot air balloon ride. But I think I'm a bit scared of heights. And yet, I have no problem with flying on airplanes. Maybe it's because I come from an Air Force family....