About Me

My photo
Learning to face life with a smile...and occasional hysterical laughter.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It'll Happen

I'll just let God speak to you....

"'Listen to me...you whom I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since your birth. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you'" (Isaiah 46:3b-4).

"'I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand....What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do'" (Is. 46:9b-10a).

God has promised us so much as His children. These verses remind me that what He says will happen, even if it's not in the time or way that we expect it will.

Note: In an effort to spend more time on things that God has shown me are important, I will be posting less frequently on this blog. I encourage you all the more to read His Word daily. Remember it's your "sword of the Spirit" (Ephesians 6:17).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the work you do in your study, and then sharing it with us. I admire and respect your decisions to listen more to the Master and not worry about things that will waste away (like one day, internet sites. smile..)
You are really an inspiration - never doubt your abilities that God gives you. You are precious!

Sunshine said...

Thanks, Cindi. I miss you! :)