About Me

My photo
Learning to face life with a smile...and occasional hysterical laughter.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Take Heart

Some encouragement from Psalm 27....

"The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident...For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock...[A]t his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD" (Ps. 27:1, 3, 5, 6b).

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD" (Ps. 27:14).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for these! What a treasure!
Love you millions.
Joelle

Sunshine said...

Glad we realized we can keep up via e-mail!