About Me

My photo
Learning to face life with a smile...and occasional hysterical laughter.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

He Will Keep You Strong to the End

Just wanted to share a passage from I Corinthians with you this morning.

"I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking and in all your knowledge--because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you. Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful" (I Cor. 1:4-9).

If you have experienced a life change because of the love of God, then testimony about how God can save has been confirmed in you.
If you think you lack spiritual gifts, think again. You may not have developed some yet, but God is constantly at work in you if you are open to allowing His Spirit to work on your heart and mind.
If you think no one thinks about you, then remember that God always sees His children. And I am thinking of you and am thankful for you as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto and AMEN!

Anonymous said...

Is changing diapers a gift because I am the Queen of the quick change!
Just kidding--well- sort of. I worried for years that I was'nt serving God with my gifts the way I should because I was too busy with my kids. A friend gently SHOOK ME and explained to me that my job in these years is very important! It's to diligently train up my children. Duh! :) Joelle

Sunshine said...

You do so much more than change diapers! You are the queen of updates in your community for those of us who have moved away! :) You are an encourager and, I believe, a pray-er. And you're a mother, adn yes, that's vitally important. Remember that life is a series of seasons. Different talents come into play in different seasons of our lives. The key is to do the best with what you've got *right now*. Keep it up! :)